Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year and 2015 Reading Challenges!

















Happy New Year you amazing people! Wow, I still can't believe 2014 is over! It went by so fast! I hope you all have an amazing year full of love, friendships and a lot of books!


2015 Reading Challenges

In 2015 I will be participating in 3 main reading challenges - at least for now. 


1) The Goodreads Challenge of 2015.

This year I have challenged myself to read 80 books. A bit over my head but I'm very confident I'm going to reach it!


2)  The Debut Author Challenge of 2015 hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl.



This Challenge starts January 1st (Today!) and ends January 31st 2016. During that time you have to read and review 12 or more 2015 Middle Grade, Young Adult or New Adult debut novels.

If you're interested to participate too here's the link where you can't find more information about the Challenge : http://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/dac-2015-sign-ups/


3) New to You 2015 Reading Challenge hosted by Herding Cats & Burning Soup

New to You Reading Challenge


Last but not least, in this challenge you have to read books from new to you authors. It can be from any genre and anyone can join! Authors, bloggers, readers! 

Level 1--   6 "new to you"s
Level 2-- 12 "new to you"s
Level 3-- 24 "new to you"s
Level 4-- 36 "new to you"s
Level 5-- 48 "new to you"s
Level 6-- 72 "new to you"s
   Level 7--100+ "new to you"s

If you're interesting in participating here's the link to go sign up! : http://www.herdingcats-burningsoup.com/2014/11/sign-up-new-to-you-2015-reading.html

I'm really excited to be participating in these amazing challenges! I didn't do really well in the Fall Bingo I participated in the start of October but I'll try my best to succeed in these ones!

I wish you all a Fantastic Reading Year!





2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Anastasia! 2015 brings so many new, exciting things not to mention debut authors and fresh books. Good luck in your challenges, I'm sure you'll reach your goals:D

    Claire @ Cover to Cover

    ReplyDelete