Wednesday 22 July 2015

Tag: I Mustache You Some Questions


Thank you so, so, so much to Claire for tagging me! I'm so sorry it took this long!



 4 Names People Call Me

1. Sia
2. Soula
3. Ana
4. Stacy

 4 Jobs I Have Had

 1. I tutored my little brother for a while
2. Babysitter (though I can't say I was very good at it...)
3. TBD
4. TBD

 4 Movies I'd Have Watched More Than Once

1. The First Time (Dylan O'Brien!)
2. All the Fast & Furious Movies
3. Pride and Prejudice
4. Tangled ( My favorite Disney Movie!)

 4 Books I'd Recommend

1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
2. The Kiss of Deception by Mary E Pearson
3. The Coldest Girl In Coldtown
4. Anna and the French Kiss

 4 Places I Have Been

1. My Room
2. My Living Room
3. .....School?
4. Other Places

 4 Places I've Lived

I haven't lived in many places so I guess I'll leave this blank for now..

 4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

1. My Summer House
2. London
3. Maybe at the cinema..(What can I say? I'm  a movie junkie)
4. Camp Half-Blood ;)

 4 Things I Don't Eat

1. Broccoli
2. Mayonnaise
3. Snails
4. Lamp

 4 Of My Favorite Foods

1. Pizza!
2. Shrimp pasta
3. Mushed Potatoes
4. spaghetti

 4 Tv Shows I watch

1. Teen Wolf
2. Once Upon a Time
3. Game of Thrones
4. Gotham

 4 Things I'm Looking Forward To This Year

1. Visiting London!
2. Starting a novel ( I have an amazing story that has been stuck in my mind for a few months)
c. 11th Grade
3. Magnus and The Gods of Asgard is coming out in October!

 4 Things I'm Always Saying

1. Omg..
2. Aww
3. My Books are not that many! (...denial)
4.Love ya too!

....I'm a very bubbly person...

So that was the I Mustache You Some Questions tag! I had so much fun doing this tag! Again, thank you to Claire for tagging me to do this!

I Tag Anyone Who Wants To Do This Tag!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute tag, I love it! You are going to London? That is going to be SO fun, London is amazing! And YAY for starting a novel, that is wonderful! I also totally agree with recommending The Kiss of Deception to ALL the people ;) Thanks for sharing this!

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete