Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday. This meme is created and hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Every week there is a new top ten list for bloggers to take part in and enjoy!
So this weeks topic is top ten places (fictional or real) books made me want to visit.... Yay! Best theme so far! Enjoy!
1. Idris / The Mortal Instrument series by Cassandra Clare.
Who wouldn't want to be in a gorgeous city that is well protected and doesn't let any sort of evil pass through its walls! The handsome Shadowhunters walking around are also a bonus point!
2. Paris/ Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins.
I always wanted to go to Paris but this book made me fall in love with it! I want to go visit point zero and Louvre museum, watch an old french movie in one of the tens of cinemas hiding around there and of course see the eiffel tower!
3. Victorian England / The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.
This book made me want to travel back to 18th century London so bad! Well, the dressing up and horse carriages had also something to do with it but I loved the way Cassandra Clare portrated Victorian London so much!
4. Camp Half-Blood/ Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan.
No big surprise there! If I had the chance to visit any fictional place, Camp Half-Blood would be on the top of my list!
5. Terravin/ The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson.
Terravin is one of the nicest places in a fantasy world to live in! It's just a little village that everybody gives little attention to! Life there is pretty simple and joyfull. Also, pretty handy during war time.
6. Amsterdam/ The Fault in our stars by John Green.
Who didn't fall in love with Amsterdam with John Green giving us such an amazing tour of it with his book! Anne Frank's house, the sampange that tastes like 'stars' and the beautiful city itself!
7. Wonderland / Alice's adventures in Wonderlan by Carol Lewis.
Call me mad but I wouldn't mind living in Wonderland and hanging out with Mad Hatter and the Cheshire cat all day!
8. Shadow Falls camp/ Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
This place! I just really want to go to school there and hang out with Della and Perry and *swoons* Lucas!
9. Cousin's Beach/ The Summer I turned Pretty by Jenny Han.
The Cousin's Beach would definitely be the perfect place to spend my summer!
10. Rivendell / Lord of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien.
Okay be honest. Who doesn't want to go in Rivendell?! It's.. It's just.... It's magnifiscent!
So where would you like to live in if you were given the chance to?