Tuesday 28 October 2014

7 Deadly Sins Tag


Thank you to Claire from Bookworm Reviews for tagging me! It's been really fun doing this tag!


Greed


     What is the most expensive / inexpensive book you own?

  • My most expensive book has to be The Summer I Turned Pretty Box set i got in September... Does it count? If not, I guess it's probably the Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan which coincidentally just arrived in my mail! Yay!
  • Now my most inexpensive book is Marked by P.C and Christine Cast which i bought in a book bazaar on my local bookstore for 4.99 € I think?


Wrath

      

       What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?

  • An author I currently have a love-hate relationship with, is Melissa Marr. I really enjoyed reading Wicked Lovely by her, it was a really captivating book for me and I flew through it. Then, I picked up Graveminder. I was so bored! I literally had to force myself to finish that book! The characters had no depth and the relationship between the two MC felt forced. 

Gluttony

What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?

  • Any of the Percy Jackson books! I could read those books everyday for a year and I still wouldn't be bored!

Sloth

What books have you neglected due to laziness?

  • Hmmm... Can we start with which i haven't? Kidding! Angel Fire by L.A Weatherly is definitely one. I read the first one 2 years ago and loved it, picked up the next one and it's been sitting on my selves since...
  • Another one is the Evernight series by Claudia Gray. Again, I read Evernight, picked up the rest of the books in the series and didn't read any of them.. (need to get to that though)

Pride

What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intelectual reader?

  • Honestly? None that comes to mind... I don't really talk about any book for that reason...

Lust

What attributes do you find most attractive in a male/female character?

  • In any character what I usually want to see are three things. Loyalty, confidence and, of course, the occasional wit!

Envy

What book would you most likely want to receive as a gift?

  • Percy Jackson's Greek Gods! I still can't believe I don't have it in my hands yet! *sobs*




This was so much fun to do! Now for the tricky part... I tag none in particular. Anyone who wants to do this tag should just go ahead and do it! And then you could link the post in a comment bellow and I'll go check it out! :D Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you did the tag! I can completely relate to your love of the Percy Jackson series- I've read them over and over and over. I finally started reading the Blood of Olympus as well, and I'm really excited! I'm not that far into it yet but Rick Riordan never fails to please. I also agree with you on lust, devotion to one's friends and bravery strike me as great hero/heroine traits. Anyways, great answers!

    Claire @ Bookworm Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!I'm also reading Blood of Olympus! Trying to read it slowly though, so i can savor it! :D

      Delete
  2. I have a habit of not continuing series, mainly because I feel I need to reread the other books in the series first. Then I just never do, haha. I'd love a US version of Percy Jackson and the Greek Gods because it's beautiful. The UK version is pretty boring and doesn't have the beautiful illustrations.

    ReplyDelete