Thank you to Claire from Bookworm Reviews for tagging me! It's been really fun doing this tag!
What is the most expensive / inexpensive book you own?
- My most expensive book has to be The Summer I Turned Pretty Box set i got in September... Does it count? If not, I guess it's probably the Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan which coincidentally just arrived in my mail! Yay!
- Now my most inexpensive book is Marked by P.C and Christine Cast which i bought in a book bazaar on my local bookstore for 4.99 € I think?
What author do you have a love/hate relationship with?
- An author I currently have a love-hate relationship with, is Melissa Marr. I really enjoyed reading Wicked Lovely by her, it was a really captivating book for me and I flew through it. Then, I picked up Graveminder. I was so bored! I literally had to force myself to finish that book! The characters had no depth and the relationship between the two MC felt forced.
What book have you devoured over and over with no shame?
- Any of the Percy Jackson books! I could read those books everyday for a year and I still wouldn't be bored!
What books have you neglected due to laziness?
- Hmmm... Can we start with which i haven't? Kidding! Angel Fire by L.A Weatherly is definitely one. I read the first one 2 years ago and loved it, picked up the next one and it's been sitting on my selves since...
- Another one is the Evernight series by Claudia Gray. Again, I read Evernight, picked up the rest of the books in the series and didn't read any of them.. (need to get to that though)
What book do you talk about most in order to sound like an intelectual reader?
- Honestly? None that comes to mind... I don't really talk about any book for that reason...
What attributes do you find most attractive in a male/female character?
- In any character what I usually want to see are three things. Loyalty, confidence and, of course, the occasional wit!
What book would you most likely want to receive as a gift?
- Percy Jackson's Greek Gods! I still can't believe I don't have it in my hands yet! *sobs*