Tuesday 16 September 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #2:Top Ten Authors You've Only Read One Book From But Need To Reed More

Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday. This meme is created and hosted at The Broke and The Bookish. Every week there is a new top ten list for bloggers to take part in and enjoy!


1. Holly Black

I read The Coldest Girl In Cold Town at the end of 2013 and fell in love with Holly Black and her Writing! I'm planning to read more of her work in the future, and with The Iron Trial in the stores now it'll probably be soon.


2. John Green

I'm ashamed to say that i've only ever read one book from John Green, that being The Fault in Our Stars (and that days before the movie came out) but this book captivated me so much that i'll definitely be picking up more of his books as soon as i can!


3. Rick Yancey

Read The 5th Wave back in January. Still on a book hangover....


4.Neil Gaiman

Now that's just way too imbereshing... I read Coraline by him about four years ago and loved it. Yet even though i have both The Graveyard Book and The ocean at the End of The Lane sitting on my selves i have not picked either of them up.


5.Katie McGarry

Loved Pushing the Limits by her! Definitely planning to pick up more of her books!


6. Colleen Hoover

My first (and only) Colleen Hoover book so far is Slammed (which i'm planning to do a review on soon) and it 100% did quite an impression on me!


7. E. Lockhart

Her writing in We Were Liars was just.... just... I don't.... I can't....


8. Rainbow Rowell

So incredibly ashamed to say that i've only read Fangirl by her, and of course loved it but I haven't read any of her other books yet! Eleanor and Park I'm coming for you!


9. Huntley Fitzpatrick 

I was left with so many wonderful and fluffy feelings from My Life Next Door ( Expect a review in the next few days) that i just have to pick up more of her books!


10. Lauren DeStefano

\And finally i couldn't leave miss DeStefano. I have not read the whole The chemical Garden trilogy but her writing at Wither made me want to read more of her work.


So what do you think? Whom of these authors should i make a priority to read more of?



No comments:

Post a Comment